Sunday, March 18, 2012

Responsible.

To add to my last post about being so blessed--that night my parents and friends threw me a surprise birthday party! I'm so loved. :)

Continuing on with life, there have, of course, been some good times and some hard times lately. I'm not going to dwell on the hard times that I've been having except for the simple fact that everyday gets better and I'm working on myself. I will be okay eventually and I accept that for what it's worth.

Moving on, there have been some amazing times in the past 10 days or so. Spring Break 2012 is officially over. It has made me come to realize that I'm so ready to be done with school or at least BHE. I love it here. I absolutely do and it has been the best decision I've made but it's time to be done. I'm ready to move on. Next chapter please!!

The good part about Spring Break being over is that Vaquera is backkkk!!! I'm so thrilled that she's here although I'm a bit nervous about how she's going to act. She hasn't even had a halter on in about 6 weeks. When she stepped off the trailer today she looked so nasty. As in, not only covered with dirt and other unnessessary particles, but she has like zero muscle and looks like a nasty mustang. She honestly looked like no one had ever touched her before soooo, with Kayla's help, I clipped her face up and cut her pastern hairs. I also trimmed her mane and tail so give it a more organized/polished look. Then she got a good long bath with conditioner too. She looks like a whole different horse thankfully except for the skinny-no-muscle problem which will change soon too. I just didn't want her going into class looking like I just brought her in from the pasture (even though I kinda did).
I'm thrilled to have her back and can't wait to work with her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment