Monday, March 26, 2012

Changes

Lately there have been so many changes to my life and at times it all feels so out of control. I know that things will work out and that I need to faith in the Lord but I do absolutely hate when things are out of my control.

Because it's late at night, I will save details for another time but I will say that some things are right on track for my future such as my horses and education. I still have no idea where I want to go next year but the tide has turned and it just might be Western Illinois, the school I promised myself that I'd never go to. Imagine that. But I may also be starting my business if I go there. There's pro's and con's.

Vaquera's back and doing phenomenal! We had a rough start but we're on track right now.

Lucky's greatttt. We broke our record again and came in at a 16.4 second pattern! We're getting there!!! :)
                            Big Barrel Race this Wednesday!!














Also, The Hunger Games.
Must see. End of Story. Addicted.
Peeta Mellark.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment