Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dream Big

The past couple months have been so incredibly busy and so full of adventure, responisbility, and education. I've been working like a mad person, trying to save money for my future and possibly for my horses. It's been tough but I've also spoiled myself with some new wardrobe ideas, new horse things, and of course, makeup. I've taken a few trips, met alot of new people, and figured out my future. My older brother got married and the younger brother got his liscence taken away. As the holidays approach, I am quickly reminded of how much I have compared to others, how much I'm thankful for, and how much I need to appreciate the world around me. I stand in awe and sublimity.

The decision has been made. I'm moving to Texas at the end of next month to attend and judge at West Texas A&M University. I'm so thankful that I had the past few months to make that decision. I think that the wrong one would've been made otherwise. It's not going to be easy to move 900 miles away from home to pursue my passion of horses and barrel racing but I think that it's what I have to do in order to accomplish my dreams. I will be majoring in Ag Communications with a minor in Mass Communications and Animal Science.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment