Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chasing After Something...

Well it's been 17 days since I've been home and about another 50 days before I will have the opportunity to go home. I really thought it'd be alot harder than this; however, being surrounded by my dreams and the wonderful friends who have supported me and helped guide me on this journey have made such a positive impact that I'm not really sure if I've even felt homesick yet. Sure, there are days that I do miss home and times when I wish that I could simply drive home to see my parents and horses and just enjoy a home-cooked meal. These feelings are real and are tough to deal with; however, I really feel as though I'm where I'm supposed to be. Texas feels right. Being surrounded by all the opportunities not only with horses but also with the agricultural diversity that is among this area; it's all so amazing. I wish it was closer to home but if this is what chasing your dreams is supposed to be like then it's so bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment