Monday, February 25, 2013

Something Else Out There

The feeling of imagination, the life within, the fire that burns; it's inside all of us. What fills these voids? What makes us whole? These questions are standard and life-long. It's the pursuit of happiness.

Well this is my pursuit of happiness and this doesn't seem to be the right way.

I think that I've grown up alot in the past several months and this just isn't for me. It's time for a change. I thought that this was the right path and I'm glad that I pursued this; however, it's time for another change. This isn't for me; this isn't me. I'm more unhappy than I have been in a long time. I feel lost, like I'm off track. I don't know what will come of this but another change is necessary. I do believe that judging will play a major role in my decision, in fact, it might be the only thing to play a role. I just don't know if I can handle or deal with another 5 consecutive months of this. I'm unhappy, bored, and restless. Yes, a full schedule, with judging or work, will help but I still unhappy. I'm not making my decision until May but something's going to have to change before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment