Saturday, February 16, 2013

Step Up

First, let me start off by saying that I'm completely in love and obsessed with One Tree Hill. I've finally made it to Season 3. Halfway point. Although I don't really want any of their lives, it kinda makes me wish that I could go back to having no worries other than getting my heart broken or how to do my hair from prom. The simple life. Not that getting your heart broken is simple or really that easy, but it's so much better than dealing with money problems and deciding what the heck I want to do with my future, which I still don't even want to think about.

Aside from singing or acting, I don't really know what I want to do. I know that it's a personal struggle for alot of people my age but it's so frustrating because I've always had a plan, always had life figured out. This whole not knowing thing is really throwing me off. I know that I'll probably go be some PR person for an ag company but I just some time to think about what's lying underneath the "probably."

There's plenty of other personal problems that I've got deal with at the moment but those aren't for public eyes or ears. I'll deal with those on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment