Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1 of Diet Torture

Because I have been wanting to lose weight for like ever now and maybe the fact that I've gained like 10lbs. in 2 weeks, I have decided to go on a diet. I've researched alot of diets in the past and let's face it, I'm terrible on diets. I always get bored or it doesn't fit into my schedule. Either way, it never works out for me. Well this diet, thankfully, I've got friends who are also doing it with me. Brooke, Jt, and I started it today and tomorrow Tilly and Kayla are starting it. We are going to hold eachother accountable. I have promised myself that, no matter what, I will do this diet for at least 3 days. If I end up getting sick or not feeling well, weak, or anything such as, then I will quit it but of course these first few days will tough. Today hasn't been so bad until now. I'm starving. Any food sounds good. Even corn (i hate corn unless its on the cob).

Our diet/detox.
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, 
2 tablespoons grade B maple syrup,  
1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper,  
water

That's it. That's all I get for 10 days.

Day 1- halfway complete. ugh.

I strive for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment