Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Although it's about 2 hours past Valentine's day, I'm still doing my blog on it for the day.
This Valentine's Day has been so immensely different from past ones yet it has proven to be the best Valentine's Day that I've probably ever had.  Even though this is the first Valentine's Day that I've spent without that special someone, I've recieved the greatest gifts ever; I've seen my true friends shine forth and I've been a true friend. Valentine's Day is not about the chocolate, flowers, or teddy bears; it's not even about that special someone/lover; it's about the people who truely love you for who you are. Words simply cannot explain the extent of which I am blessed. <3



Flowers from JT  :)

Flowers and chocolate from Justin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment