Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Over this...

I'm so over all of this. I already quit the diet. We all did though. Honestly, I felt like crap. Due to my ability to pass the heck out on a somewhat regular-but-hadn't-happened-for-a-year-until-last-week schedule and my low blood sugar (depends on the day), I opted for a different route. I was turning gray and feeling weak. I don't want to put myself in that position. That's not cool. Now it's on to fruits, vegetables, and yogurt balanced out with my workout schedule. Nothing drastic. I just have to do this.

& I'm very proud of myself; I already set up a study session for tomorrow night. Homework will be done! :)

Lucky is also getting a heck of alot better too. We had some nice runs today! Yay! My feet keep slipping out of the stirrups though. I really have to fix this. It cannot be happening while running barrels. No mas. Other than that, Donna seems impressed. Our times keep getting better too. We had a 19.74 on my last run which was before we fixed a few things and trained me better. Also, I haven't been pushing him at all because I want this all done right. No mess ups, no "oh wells", and no "ohh it's okay's."

Stress levels: maxed out.

Working on it...

Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment