Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Barely any sleep? Sounds typical.

Buenaaaa mis ninos, amigas, y amores,

Tonight's update won't be very long of course since, as usual, I'm exhausted, it's around 1 a.m., and I have 8 a.m. class in the morning. Buttt, the point is, I've been in attempt to keep this blog every day. This will be difficult on weekends that I go home.

Speaking of going home, my little Vaquera is getting sent home. :(   Donna still thinks that my little princess isn't mentally ready for this stuff. There's definately some truth to those words but there's alot of unfairness in it too. Other horses that are way worse off than Vaquera get to stay yet she doesn't? Annoying. This is going to force me to go home alot these next eight weeks so that I can work her at home. She's doing so amazing. We can ride in an open pasture and everything. :)


That's enough of an update for now. I'm so tired. No mas de esta.

A key ingrediant that the human race is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment