Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Last First Day at BHE

Holaaaaaa,
   This morning was my very last first day at Black Hawk East. It's insane to think that eight years ago it was my dream to be at BHE. I had drempt of being on the horse judging team and having a horse here to learn on while getting my Associate's degree. Although the plan/schedule has changed a half million times, I wouldn't change it for the world. BHE has been the perfect fit for me. I have a family here that I will never forget even if we can't stay in touch. I would do anything for them. BHE has pushed me to reach outside my comfort zone and just do it. My dreams have become more of a reality than just dreams anymore.
 
It's sad to think that in just 5 short months I will be gone. I'm going to miss everyone so much. :(

Today was the first time I worked Lucky, the nasty looking thing I'm supposed to run barrels on. Although he's supposedly a great barrel horse, he is in desperate need of some TLC. I pity this horse so now it's my turn to take care of him and pamper him. Maybe pictures soon??

Well I'm off to bed since it's back to school tomorrow. Joy!

Hasta luego mis amores.

I find this so perfect for my entire life. I need to take more leaps. It's the only way to get somewhere you haven't been.

No comments:

Post a Comment