Sunday, January 22, 2012

Future...Such A Scary Word

Buenaaaa ( Mi palabra favarita) ,


Last night I began working on applications to universities. It's insane to think that it's time for this all over again. So far my choices are: University of Florida, Oklahoma University, and Oklahoma State University. I've decided that I need to go off the school somewhere because I need to keep advancing in the horse industry. This is what I love. It's my passion and I want to fully take advantage of that. My absolute dream would be to go pro as a barrel racer but I know that's not realistic in the next 5 years and therefore I must decide on an actual career in the next 8 months. Im screwed.


What makes a ton of money, allows me to have enough time off for rodeos, and has great benefits?? A trophy wife. Ding, Ding, Ding!


This is my dream.

These are hopefully my ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment