Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mi Vida para la Mes Pasado

I'm backkk! Christmas break is over and it's time for school again. In two days my butt will be glued to a seat and saddle. I'm ready for this semester though. It's going to be filled with so much more of my potiential.
   
Mi vida para la mes pasado has been quite an adventure, mostly due to a certain someone and a certain something.
-That certain someone cannot even be talked about at this point in time. I am so blessed to have been able to share a piece of my life with him and that's something I will forever treasure. He made me feel 'alive', a feeling that had been escaping me since April. Although he is no longer in my life, I appreciate what he unknowingly did for me and I thank the Lord everyday that He gave me this boy to remind me that it's okay to trust, believe, and hope for things that may seem out of reach.

That certain something is Vaquera. Although we certianly have had countless ups and downs with her, I absolutely adore her and cannot imagine a life without my little princess. Quera and I have made an incredible amount of progress over the past 5 months. She will continue to improve from the comfort of my pastures.

Mas Luego mi Amigas!
Mucho Amor.

Vaquera- September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment