Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Year Ago

Buenas mis seguidores!

Lately I've been thinking alot about my life- like deep thinking. I have some pretty big decisions to make here soon and I'm sooo not ready for them. I still am yet to decide where I'm going to school in the fall even. Do I move far away or stay near? Do I get to continue with horses or leave them for awhile? Gosh, sooo many decisions.

Along with thinking about life, I've been thinking alot about where I was a year ago and it's so crazy because it feels so long ago. A year ago I was still with Livi, the one person that I truly loved despite the fact that he treated me like total crap. On Thanksgiving last year I found out that he was cheating on me. This time last year we were getting better although I honestly couldn't forgive him for his wrong doings.

Also a year ago, I had Apache, Macy's huge paint gelding. He was alot of fun to ride even though I didn't know very much. I loved horses and still have a passion for them yet I was green. I didn't have the confidence \needed....

No comments:

Post a Comment